Monday, January 23, 2012

FLORALS + COLLARS







Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

I'm always a sucker for floral prints, so I was so wrapped to find this floral blazer in my travels through Japan. I was desperately looking for the matching trousers, but wasn't as lucky.

As for this asymmetrical blouse, with metallic collar detail, it is honestly one of my favourite fashion purchases. I bought this from designer and fellow blogger 'DISCO PONY', along with a couple of other lust-worthy pieces, for my birthday and is definitely my go-to whenever I'm looking for the perfect chic shirt. Love.

I'm wearing:
Blazer, via H&M
Denim cut-offs, via A LITTLE LEFT OF CENTRE
Shirt, via DISCO PONY
Heels, via TONY BIANCO
Bag, CHLOE

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment