Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Next Direction

Just sneaked out across country to catch an opportunity, having one of my dreams come true, exactly two weeks ago. And turned out the result did not go as well as I expected. But, thankfully my boyfriend reminded me this phrase from the book Become a Better You by Joel Osteen,
 
"Out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction. When you come to a closed door, or something doesn't work out in your life, instead of seeing that as the end, regard that as God nudging you into a better direction."



wearing asymmetric top - Unbranded, sleeveless denim shirts - Pasar Senen, velvet leggings - MEMO., blue strappy heels -  Rotelli





I guess there is no reason for me to give up and stop believing that something greater is coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment