Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crochet

crochet knit @ Friend in Fashion

crochet knit @ Friend in Fashion

crochet knit @ Friend in Fashion

crochet knit @ Friend in Fashion



Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin


Dear friends,



Allow me to introduce you to newest favourite Melbourne-based online store: Sgt Sookie.



I picked up this very pretty and delicate crochet knit, via Sgt Sookie, who are committed to sourcing pieces from the best new design talent: locally and abroad, as well as a meticulously curated vintage collection.



Readers know, I'm an avid vintage lover and a keen supporter of emerging designers, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing more from these guys.



I'm wearing:

Crochet Knit, via Sgt Sookie

Denim, Abercrombie

Glitter heels, Milan



Luv,

Friend in Fashion

x



Photos: Tim F

No comments:

Post a Comment