Saturday, December 10, 2011

POLKA PLAYSUIT PT I






Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

Regular readers would know that playsuits/rompers occupy a large majority of my wardrobe.

One of the reasons I love a good playsuit is that they are perfectly versatile when styling. Whether it be worn as is, or layered, playsuits are my wardrobe go-to.

This polka beauty is the creation of Aussie label, VAMASTYLE and just screams summer! When uncovering new brands I always love to learn a labels story and design influences.

VAMASTYLE'S designer sums up her collection beautifully as inspired by endless summer holidays, lovingly designed using bright colours, eye catching prints and feminine detailing.

'Sunday brunch at Bronte, a beach holiday in Koh Samui, or drinks at The Ivy'.

Coming up, I'll show you another way that I love to wear this pretty number.

I'm wearing:

'Rock the Tanjong' playsuit, via VAMASTYLE
Vintage belt
Platform wedges, Airlie Beach
Sunglasses, Mink Pink, via MARKET HQ

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment