SHORT HAIR TIP
Use a toothbrush to tease a short strand. The tiny bristles will give you more control, and give your hair more lift.
1.Blow-dry bangs first, since they are first to dry. Use a round toothbrush.
2. Use fingers to separate hair until almost dry.
3.Divide hair into sections, and dry sections first.
HINT: Always brush and blow dry in same direction.
TRIM YOUR OWN BANGS
1. Comb bangs straight down across your forehead.
2. Separate into three sections.
3. Clip back the two side sections.
4. Grasp the middle section between the fingers, and looking straight ahead cut off about 1/4 inches.
5. Unclip side sections and repeat.
SLEEP ON SATIN
Keep your hair from losing its style overnight by always sleeping on a satin pillow. Carry one with you when you travel.